May 4, 2010

end of the road..

The end is near... and I am SO excited to meet Elijah. I still don't know his middle name, I am figuring when we meet him, we will work it out. If the ultrasound is wrong, and its actually a baby girl, I think we will name her Katherine or Kathleen. Dan really liked the name Kaycee at the beginning of the pregnancy.. so maybe Chloe for a middle name, or something else with a C. (I still like Claire, even if he does the creepy hannibal lecter voice everytime I say it.)

I said that to Dan the other night and he stuck his fingers in his ears and said "LA LA LA I can't hear you." Guess he wants a boy. Hopefully there isn't a last minute surprise like that! Luckily, we haven't spent a fortune on baby stuff and we havent had a shower yet.

The dr advised me to stop working this week. I have had contractions since Friday. Steady and strong ones, they dropped the baby but thats it, I wasn't dilated as of yesterday.

Hoping he comes tonight or tomorrow, but if he tarries, I am being induced in 13 days!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! Praying for a safe and easy delivery!