Feb 12, 2010

I've been nominated

Thank you so much to Jonelle at In the middle with you for nominating me for this award.

Here are the seven facts about me.

1) I met my husband online. We used to always say we met thru a mutual friend, (which we kind of did) Just so people wouldn't look at us like we are crazy.

2) I love burned food.my husband does not, so I don't get to eat it often.

3) I am scared of panel vans, clowns and I don't much like multi level parking garages.

4) I was raised by my father. He was 58 when I was born. Consequently, my cousins are in their 50's, I spent a lot of time at coffee shops growing up, and most of my childhood companions were senior citizens.

5) I love Sheltie dogs. I used to raise and show them.

6) I love to cook, and may have been skinny this lifetime if I were worse at it.

7) My mother and father were a may/december romance. she is still wild, far more than me :)

No comments: